Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I got a later start than usual

Rock and Roll is what I’ve been saying for 66 days now and I’ll say it again. Rock N Roll.

I remember reading blogs about p90x nutrition plan before I started and seeing people on day 44 and day 66. I was wondering what that meant and now I know. Final stretch of this change. It really feels that good.

I really want to do p90x dvd tomorrow with all my intensity. I just hope my schedule holds up well enough for me to do it.

Today was all about Plyometrics. I got a later start than usual, but I was really able to make this Jump Training workout awesome. This is what I was hoping for during this week. It was missing a bit yesterday and I knew it would come back today.

I have to admit after watching Tony Horton for so long, should I really be talking like him. He is a pretty funny dude, but his attitude to bring it is what he is all about. If you are new to p90x workout schedule? you will see how he helps you along the way without you even knowing it. Day 65, wow.